Anime challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for anime lovers willing to accept challenges to improve their writing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your views...PataGato

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
QueenGatomon
Admin
QueenGatomon

Your views...PataGato Empty
PostSubject: Your views...PataGato   Your views...PataGato Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:45 pm

Okay this is a debate thread for the pairing PataGato. Lead the way LP.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/669068/QueenGatomon
Lord Pata

Lord Pata

PostSubject: Re: Your views...PataGato   Your views...PataGato Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:23 pm

Thanks ^^

Well I think I already said a lot about this cute pairing on Aana's forum, in my personal view I do think there is enough material for them to possible love each other more than friends, but also, there is the thing that since they're digimon maybe they must think that they would be doing something wrong and doesn't take the step because of that.
Back to top Go down
QueenGatomon
Admin
QueenGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Your views...PataGato   Your views...PataGato Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:25 pm

I think after Wizardmon Gatomon grew pretty close to Patamon. Oh and LP plz share your views in case there are members that are not from Aana's forum
Back to top Go down
QueenGatomon
Admin
QueenGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Your views...PataGato   Your views...PataGato Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:04 pm

As for PataGato Patamon really cares about Gatomon. A lot.
Back to top Go down
Lord Pata

Lord Pata

PostSubject: Re: Your views...PataGato   Your views...PataGato Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:57 am

That's so true, also and like another Patamon fan said on an old forum years ago which I quote, and as a heads up, he used Gatomon's japanese name Tailmon ^^

Quote :

Why do I like Patamon and Tailmon as couple?

Simple, because they act as partners. They are almost always together, whether it's in battle or do nothing waiting on Hikari and Takeru to get out of school.

It's a rare battle that Tailmon and Patamon aren't fighting together in one form or another. I think Silphymon's first evolution came from the second battle that Patamon had no part of a fight that Tailmon was in since she first evolved to Angewomon. (The first being Angewomon verses Lady Devimon slap fest part 1.)

When nothing important is going on Patamon and Tailmon just sit around and talk about nothing. They are freely open to each other. Which is a major point considering Patamon is kind of shy, and Tailmon is reserved in dealing with others consider that she had been tortured by Vamdemon.

And here is another quote of this same fan that I agree with him fully, it talks in part about how that of Patamon being innocent is misunderstood:

Quote :

It would be more correct to say Patamon APPEARS to be innocent. This little guy knows what it is like to kill, and has tried to kill at his level (I'm pretty sure he wanted Pico Devimon dead, not defeated).

I won't deny that Patamon has a child like innocence about him and, quite frankly, I think that is something that would attract Tailmon.

Tailmon, as we all know, was a servent of Vamdemon. She had her innocence beaten out of her. Patamon can act as a link to her days before meeting Vamdemon, a link to her own childhood. The fact that Patamon can maintain a child-like attitude without being completely innocent would be something she would actually envy in him.

This also serves to help Tailmon carry on after Wizarmon. Even if they had only just been friends, Wizarmon had been an important part in her life. He use to act as her protector, but with Patamon, it's Tailmon that is the protector. By taking that role in the relationship, Tailmon is keeping part of her fond memories of Wizarmon alive by following his example. It also helps set aside any guilt that Tailmon might have in 'replacing' Wizarmon with someone else.
Back to top Go down
QueenGatomon
Admin
QueenGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Your views...PataGato   Your views...PataGato Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:04 am

So true besides Wizardmon will always have place in Gatomon's heart
Back to top Go down
QueenGatomon
Admin
QueenGatomon

PostSubject: Re: Your views...PataGato   Your views...PataGato Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:22 am

Lord Pata wrote:
That's so true, also and like another Patamon fan said on an old forum years ago which I quote, and as a heads up, he used Gatomon's japanese name Tailmon ^^

Quote :

Why do I like Patamon and Tailmon as couple?

Simple, because they act as partners. They are almost always together, whether it's in battle or do nothing waiting on Hikari and Takeru to get out of school.

It's a rare battle that Tailmon and Patamon aren't fighting together in one form or another. I think Silphymon's first evolution came from the second battle that Patamon had no part of a fight that Tailmon was in since she first evolved to Angewomon. (The first being Angewomon verses Lady Devimon slap fest part 1.)

When nothing important is going on Patamon and Tailmon just sit around and talk about nothing. They are freely open to each other. Which is a major point considering Patamon is kind of shy, and Tailmon is reserved in dealing with others consider that she had been tortured by Vamdemon.

And here is another quote of this same fan that I agree with him fully, it talks in part about how that of Patamon being innocent is misunderstood:

Quote :

It would be more correct to say Patamon APPEARS to be innocent. This little guy knows what it is like to kill, and has tried to kill at his level (I'm pretty sure he wanted Pico Devimon dead, not defeated).

I won't deny that Patamon has a child like innocence about him and, quite frankly, I think that is something that would attract Tailmon.

Tailmon, as we all know, was a servent of Vamdemon. She had her innocence beaten out of her. Patamon can act as a link to her days before meeting Vamdemon, a link to her own childhood. The fact that Patamon can maintain a child-like attitude without being completely innocent would be something she would actually envy in him.

This also serves to help Tailmon carry on after Wizarmon. Even if they had only just been friends, Wizarmon had been an important part in her life. He use to act as her protector, but with Patamon, it's Tailmon that is the protector. By taking that role in the relationship, Tailmon is keeping part of her fond memories of Wizarmon alive by following his example. It also helps set aside any guilt that Tailmon might have in 'replacing' Wizarmon with someone else.
Patamon may be innocent but he is very loving the poor guy needs some credit as does Wormmon he died to save Ken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your views...PataGato   Your views...PataGato Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your views...PataGato
Page 1 of 1